Medi-Car Driver *
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Job Title Medi-Car Driver *
Location Elmhurst, IL* *Position is based out of Elmhurst, IL
Department IMC Illinois Medicar (Wheelchair Service)
FLSA Status Non-Exempt
Shifts hiring Full-time, Weekends
Illinois Medi-Car, a unit of Superior Ambulance Service, has immediate openings for FULL-TIME drivers to transport wheelchair-bound individuals to healthcare facilities, hospitals, testing laboratories, etc. To be considered for a Driver position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold current & valid IL driver’s license
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalency
- Have a “clean” driving record for at least 18 months
- No loss or suspension of driver license at any time or for any reason
- Be least 18 years of age
- Ability to accurately and quickly read a street map
- Ability to push or pull a wheelchair that may be carrying up to 250 pounds. (Physical exam required).
- Must have open availability.
o Depending on shift assignment, available to work weekends, evenings, and holidays and scheduled or emergency overtime. Safety-conscious, courteous, reliable, and caring.
Illinois Medi-Car Service, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and females are encouraged to apply
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer . Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D