Operator 1, Bakery-Materials
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Romeoville, IL 60446
ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery , Otis Spunkmeyer , and Oakrun Farm Bakery . We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 20 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
- Material Handler (Operator 1, Bakery-Materials)
- Production Shift Supervisor
To provide Production lines with correct materials in a timely manner. To properly retrieve and return goods from inventory while ensuring correct reporting has taken place. Performs duties and tasks routinely. Adapts techniques to meet special needs.
Applies mathematical and computer skills to ensure ingredient or material usage is to requirement. Material handlers are audited daily for accuracy to confirm their comprehension of the job and provide corrective action where needed. This could be in the form of written, verbal and/or demonstration for compliance.
- Report to Production prior to shift start to ensure materials are ready for start up
- Set up sauce pump equipment
- Supply raw and dry materials to production lines
- Verify every pallet of goods received with the Logistics auditor for cross departmental approval
- Check all product labelling against the BOM
- Receive and or reject materials if in poor condition or of poor quality
- Maintains the minim amount of materials required by Production
- Adjust quantities on pallet labels for partial usage, complete return pallet tags for all unused ingredients
- Keep accurate records of all materials used by item number quantities use and quantities returned
- Be trained in SAP to print pallet tags and to delete pallet tag request in error
- Train to replace the label and ribbon for the Zebra printers
- Wrap pallet with shrink wrap, 4 times at waist level
- By use of pallet jack pull the finished good pallet to the pickup location
- Inform Line Lead or Supervisors when discrepancies are discovered
- Support line speed/standards and base material levels upon line performance
- Ensure quality and consistency of product during processing
Employer’s Job# 05C0DECC-F34F-4
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.