Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60601
“As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.” Job Purpose: This position is responsible for leading the development of functional and non-functional business requirements; working with the Business Solutions Lead to understand business strategy and translate into product requirement.Focus Area: This business analyst position will be focused on the healthcare management and pharmacy business domains*Required Job Qualifications:* * Bachelor Degree and 2 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 4 year Information Technology experience OR 6 years Information Technology experience.
- Knowledge of system architecture and application portfolio.
- Knowledge of requirements management and/or prototyping (ALM, Jira, RallyDev, Balsamiq, iRise).
- Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts and/or processes.
- Business acumen.
- Project management skills
- Requirements definition and management.
- SDLC, Iterative, Agile, OWF, and /or Scrum development.
- Problem solving and/or analytical thinking.
- Possess ability to manage workload and manage multiple priorities, as applicable.
- Written and verbal communications*Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Business process management and modeling.
- BA certification
- Experience working in Healthcare industry
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
BCBSTX complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.