Product Architect Con
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60601
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for leading ideation, technical development, and launch of new Infrastructure products for their assigned products; developing infrastructure architecture roadmap and alignment with enterprise architecture; assisting in the development of preliminary product business case(s) aligned to required business capabilities, long term architecture direction, & customer demand; supporting the infrastructure Product Manager in establishing a shared vision with IT Portfolio and DevOps stakeholders by building consensus on priorities and product design; supporting platform services, advanced integration, DBM or Analytics.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree and 8 years in Information Technology or relevant experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 9 year Information Technology experience OR 10 years Information Technology experience.
- Predictive Analytics and Infrastructure Automation.
- Experience with Infrastructure Operations.
- Experience with solutions to enable Operations Management, ITILv3 .
- Experience with Call Center Technologies, (e.g., IVR, ACD, CTI, Call Recording, Call Management, Call Routing).
- Experience with Connected Workforce, (e.g., Collaboration Technologies, O365, Lotus Notes).
- Experience with Workforce Devices, (e.g., Mobile devices (laptops, tablets, handheld) and Desktop as a Service/VDI Technologies).
- Experience with Platform Services, (e.g., Server, OS, Virtualization, and Container technologies, and SDDC).
- Experience with Advanced Integration, (e.g., Web Server (Apache, IIS, and other HTTP Servers).
- Experience with DBMS and Analytics, (e.g., DB/2, SQLServer, Oracle, Teradata, Hadoop).
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Operations.
- Solutions to enable Operations Management, ITILv3.
- Experience with system and technology integration.
- Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes.
- Customer relationship management.
- Understanding of business priorities (e.g., vision), trends (e.g., industry knowledge) and markets (e.g., existing/ planned)
- Ability to understand and support strategic vision.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- s Degree (Computer Science, MIS, or related degrees).
- Oral & written communication.
- Problem solving / analytical skills, tools and techniques.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
BCBSTX complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.