Sr Mgr IT Product
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60601
This position is responsible for the full lifecycle management of an IT product (application family), from strategic planning to tactical activities, specifying requirements for current and future products; leading ideation, technical development, and launch of new IT products; establishing a shared vision with business unit stakeholders by building consensus on priorities and product execution; managing application suite of 3-5 projects (stable mature products/applications) per year.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 5 years Information Technology experience OR 9 years Information Technology experience.
- 3 years management experience
- Experience in application development platforms and/or languages (HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHCSC/Ruby/C).
- Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS).
- Experience in DevOps and/or continuous deployment and/or integration process and tools (Bamboo, jenkins, RallyDev, Jira).
- Experience in integration technologies (Tibco/Informatica/CAS).
- Experience in iterative, agile and/or scrum development.
- Experience in knowledge of product-specific application architecture.
- Experience in solution architecture.
- Ability to tie together solutions across systems.
- Application domain knowledge.
- Program and/or project management.
- Ability to influence.
- Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions.
- Adaptability and/or ability to manage change.
- Creative thinking.
- Leadership — Effectively leads teams & people.
- Problem solving / analytical thinking.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
BCBSTX complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.