Sr. Consultant, Global Customer Insights
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60661
What We’ll Bring:
.At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You’ll Bring:
- We are committed to improving the experiences of our consumers and customers. The Sr. Consultant, Global Customer Insights is responsible for delivering strategic, relevant and actionable insights to inform and shape business and operational decisions, and guide our consumer and customer experience.
- Design and gather customer feedback, asking the right questions, of the right customers, at the right time – in key moments of truth across the CX journey.
- Analyze and synthesize information, and enrich understanding by integrating unstructured & structured data. Making sense of it all and sharing what is important.
- Partner closely with a diverse set of cross-functional stakeholders to provide timely, strategic, relevant and actionable insights that drive the overall business forward.
- Craft insight-driven stories and proactively share visually inspiring reports and dashboards across the organization.
- Measuring the impact of Insights on strategy and action. Baseline the current customer experience, ensure that insights are being used to guide discussions on priorities and tradeoffs, and track, monitor and share impact of insight-driven actions.
- Always thinking about “what’s next?” Partner to continuously refine the organizational Insights roadmap and align action with value and growth.
We’d Love to See:
- A mix of B2B and B2C business marketing experience
- Preferred certifications or education: MBA, Agile, Qualtrics certification
Impact You’ll Make:
- An ambition to perfect the customer experience across a diverse set of teams, channels and platforms.
- You display a strong sense of ownership, a passion for driving results and are filled with curiosity, perseverance and conscientiousness.
- You love to learn at every turn and view continuous improvement as essential in order to achieve big and bold goals.
- The ability to work through ambiguity, understand how to breakdown problems, and drive through execution determining what is meaningful and urgent, and prioritize effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
- Great communicator and influencer.
- Highly collaborative approach to cross-functional relationship building.
- Advanced in PowerPoint & Excel, and preferably Qualtrics.
- 6+ years of work experience with 4+ years in a market research, VOC, consulting or strategic insights role.
- A mix of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
TransUnion’s Internal Job Title:
Sr Consultant, Consumer Insights and Experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.