Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60661
What We’ll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years’ experience in software development
- Strong hands on experience with backend scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.).
- Experience in Unix/Linux administration and shell scripting.
- Experience developing high volume transaction API connectors – both real-time and batch.
- Experience in Windows administration and PowerShell.
- Knowledge of secure coding practices and standards.
- Experience with log data aggregation solutions (e.g. Elk, Kafka, Splunk, Exabeam, HDFS, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Strong communication skills
We’d Love To See
- Familiarity with AGILE development
- Experience with configuration management systems (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Salt, etc.)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Strong hands on experience with CICD pipelines and container platforms.
Impact You’ll Make:
We are looking for a developer to play an important role in creating and maintaining the strategic partnership between business needs and technology delivery. You will plan, design, develop and launch efficient systems and solutions in support of core cyber security functions.
- Implement best-practice security and networking techniques for Internet-facing systems.
- Mentor and share knowledge with colleagues across the organization.
- Work with Incident response teams on developing and managing the backlog of needed development/automation requests.
- Work closely with SOAR and Incident Response to develop IR workflows and playbooks.
TransUnion’s Internal Job Title:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.