LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
• Responsible for the coordination and delivery of patient care and the application of the nursing process
• Accountable for clinical oversight and positive clinical outcomes
• Supervise and lead CNAs, ensure the shift is fully staffed
Requirements of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Licensed in the State of Illinois.
• Previous experience in a nursing home or long-term care facility preferred
• Strong organizational skills; detailed oriented
• Exceptional critical thinking skills
• High level of professionalism and confidentiality, in compliance with HIPAA standards
• Must have compassion, tolerance and understanding for older adults
Our nurses are simply the best – and they have achieved the record to prove it. Care to join our proud team?.
See for yourself why it’s so fulfilling to be a part of Generations Healthcare Network. Submit your resume today!