Machine Operators 2nd and 3rd Shift
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
NATION PIZZA AND FOODS
NOW HIRING MACHINE OPERATORS 2ND AND 3RD SHIFT.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sets up dispensers prior to production and immediately notifies Maintenance when deficiencies appear.
- Monitors Applicator settings and ensures that product has the proper appearance and weight.
- Ensures that the final product has the right quality attributes.
- Recommends changes to the Lead or the Supervisor.
- Ensures that all necessary equipment is ready and available for any change over or start-up a day in advance.
- Cleans and stores equipment after use.
- Accurately completes all respective paperwork.
- Assists in breaks and lunches.
- Maintains area so that it is free of any debris and rework.
- Abides by Nation Pizza Products’ SOP’s.
- Follows all company policies & procedures as well as the GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices).
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work overtime, irregular hours or rotating shifts.
- Ability to speak, write and understand English.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of diverse individuals within the plant.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, formulas, and policy and procedures manuals.
- Ability to write standard information into related paperwork.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure including but not limited to pounds, ounces, grams, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals, and temperatures.
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk. The employee frequently is
required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or
feel objects, tools, or controls; climb or balance; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted, and occasionally lift and/or move 51-100 pounds
assisted. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: While
performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts. The employee is
frequently exposed to cold conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
SALARY- 2ND SHIFT $12.80-$13.86 Plus $.25c shift premium
3RD SHIFT $12.80-$13.86 Plus $.50c Shift Premium
Nation Pizza and Foods is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate with regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, or on any other basis prohibited by law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to disabled individuals who can perform their essential job functions with or without such accommodation.