Business Manager - Residential Brain Injury
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Downers Grove, IL 60516
Title: Business Manager – Residential Brain Injury
Job Category: Operations Management
Line of Business: Rehab Without Walls Services
About this Career Opportunity:
The Business Manager is responsible for the oversight of operational revenue analysis, ensuring verification of client admission, and authorization and/or eligibility of services. The Business Manager monitors client fund disbursements and account balances. The Business Manager is responsible for the oversight of Purchase Card receipt allocation and collections. The Business Manager tracks and processes accounts payable invoices and oversees the supervision of the payroll process, ensuring employees are paid timely and accurately.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manages and participates in all administrative and business support functions including Revenue Cycle accounts receivable responsibilities, client financial and benefits record maintenance, accounts payable, purchase card program, client funds management, and payroll. Acts as liaison to select Corporate departments. Works under general direction. Supervises Office Coordinator.
- Manages day-to-day- business and administrative functions for multiple programs.
- Develops implements and maintains internal financial controls for the service sites, including all Pcard duties, supervising and preparing payroll, processing mileage and expense reports and maintaining fixed asset systems.
- Ensures accurate client billing by overseeing the collection and input of data into the company system(s). Works with Executive Director and billing/collection staff to ensure maximum reimbursement to clients (if applicable) and company.
- Ensures client funds are managed as per ResCare policy.
- Oversees accounts payable (AP) processing including invoice coding to General Ledger Account and locations in Oracle, review approve weekly RCAP report, submit invoices that are routed to the Resource Center for payment, and review/sign the accounts payable check register, follow up on late payments or other issues.
- Acts as liaison to select Corporate departments for administrative functions including finance, accounts receivable billing, accounts payable, and payroll.
- Initiates and maintains current contract personnel files in compliance with company policies and procedures, and all applicable licensure/certification/accreditation requirements. Works with supervisors to ensure collection of all necessary current documentation within required timelines.
- Performs all managerial duties including ensuring new and existing employees are oriented, complete training, and are informed of company business functions policies and procedures, expense reimbursement, office systems and related information.
- Prepare and submit SOURCE forms for new locations, relation, lease renewals, and other property updates.
- Ensure business documents are retained as per policy.
- Recommends/makes arrangements for temporary office help as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- One year of supervisory experience required.
- One year of medical or relevant billing experience required.
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with all levels of personnel, internal and external to the company.
- Experience in managing systems, processes, and people.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Capable of working responsibly with highly confidential information.
- Must meet all agency requirements for pre- employment as required by ResCare and/or State regulations
- 5 years of experience in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, or 4 year degree from an accredited university, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Valid driver’s license from state of residence with a satisfactory driving record as defined by ResCare’s vehicle policy and/or liability insurance carrier (as applicable per program requirements).
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
ResCare also offers a PayOUT program that allows employeesto set their own pay day. to learn more about this program.
About Our Company
Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Business Manager – Residential Brain Injury.
About this Line of Business
We cover thousands of homes across the country, with a comprehensive range of programs and services, including host home and foster care. ResCare partners with people in the community who open their homes to individuals with disabilities and assists families by providing adoption and foster care services. With almost four decades of experience in the IDD services field, our aim is to be the provider-of-choice in the development of unique and proprietary service offerings and technologies – working toward innovative care models and leading health outcomes with states and payers.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
1040 Robey Ave, Downers Grove, IL 60516-3445 USA
Res-Care, Inc., dba BrightSpring Health Services (“ResCare”), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.