Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60611
Provides administrative clerical support.Responsibilities
1. Provides administrative clerical support to a Director (reporting to Sr. Director) and/or Physician (non-division/department head) and
their respective staff.
2. Prepares and compose routine correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc.
3. Screens telephone calls and visitors, and resolves routine and some complex inquires.
4. Schedules and maintains calendars, meeting and travel itineraries.
5. Prepares and distributes minutes of meetings.Qualifications
1. High School Diploma
2. Two years general office or secretarial experience required. Hospital or physician office experience preferred.
3. Experience working with Microsoft applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with the ability to operate standard office equipment (examples: photocopy machine, facsimile machine, calculator, etc.). Ability to type at least 40 wpm is preferred.
4. Must have excellent organizational and prioritization skills to effective manage priorities of multiple team members.
5. Ability to provide high level of quality customer service to team members, employees, management staff, in addition to external customers.