Quality Assurance Leader
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60603
Patrick Engineering is a nationwide engineering and design, construction management services, and technology firm. Since 1979, we have been providing services to local, state, and federal government agencies, private and public utilities, and Fortune 500 companies.
We offer excellent benefits, compensation programs, and career development opportunities. We are always seeking exceptional and talented employees who are passionate about their craft and the solutions we provide to our clients.
We have the following position available:
Quality Assurance Leader
The Quality Assurance Leader will provide leadership and guidance to ensure quality guidelines are upheld as well as oversight and management of Quality Assurance activities for capital construction project activities. The Quality Assurance Leader must be able to strategically support, impact and shape the principle objectives of the capital construction program and ensure that effective quality services are in place across all functions to allow the development of high quality, safe and effective services in compliance with state, local, and regulatory requirements and applicable corporate policies and procedures. This position does not have direct reports but must be able to work with all levels of the construction organization.
- Provide quality department support to project work activities and documents while assisting all levels of project personnel in quality related matters.
- Develop and/or use procedures to describe and control processes for reporting and evaluating nonconforming conditions, deficiencies, noncompliance and conditions that adversely affect quality.
- Track corrective and preventive actions to closure.
- Review contractor Quality Manuals; develop audit schedules, conduct OQ program audits and other activities in support of construction projects.
- Maintain Quality data, define quality processes, and identify opportunities to improve the quality management processes.
- Manage a robust corrective action system.
- May act as a Lead Auditor/Assessor or Auditor/Assessor and follow up on assessment findings and corrective actions.
- Participate in lessons learned discussions and use feedback to improve services and the processes to prevent recurrence of deficiencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years Microsoft Office Suite
- 1+ years Implementing a formal Quality Assurance Program
- 5+ years Auditing
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Policy Statement
It is the policy of Patrick Engineering Inc. (“Patrick”) to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy) national origin, age, disabilities, marital status, sexual orientation, genetics military status, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans (veterans who served during a war or in a campaign or expedition for which a badge has been authorized,), and Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.