Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60601
Position: eCommerce Specialist
Location: Western Suburbs
Starts: As Soon As Identified
Duration: Full Time
Status: Full Time
Rate: Depends on Experience
Our client in the retail industry is looking for a Senior eCommerce Specialist AND eCommerce Specialist to join their team in a full-time capacity in the Western Suburbs (Metra accessible).
The goal of the eCommerce Specialist roles are to increase conversion through production merchandising and upselling.
The eCommerce Specialist should have the following experience:
- Shopify or similar program
- Experience working within Online Marketplace Sites – such as Walmart, Amazon and Ebay
- Experience merchandising for e-commerce organizations
- The Senior eCommerce Merchandiser should have experience with budgeting and forecasting
On a daily basis, the eCommerce Specialist will be responsible for:
- Managing the visual presentation of products and their information
- Creating new and removing old categories as needed for site navigation purposes
- Testing and implement new product promotions / improvements
- Monitoring A/B testing
- Reviewing site and product analytics so as to help make new promotion suggestions
- Working within Shopify, Walmart, and Ebay platforms to add new products and maintain existing product inventory
The Senior eCommerce Specialist and eCommerce Specialist will be eligible for benefits that include; 401K, health, and dental.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf