Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60601
Position: Digital Copywriter
Location: City of Chicago
Starts: November 4th
Duration: Possible Full Time
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Rate: up to $40/hr, depending on experience
Our high-end building client is looking for a Digital Copywriter to join their team.
The Digital Copywriter to work alongside a quickly growing digital team. You’ll be creating optimized copy to drive traffic and generate online conversion by moving consumers through the buying journey.
Responsibilities for the Digital Copywriter:
- Write all digital copy including web pages, blogs, campaigns, social media, ebooks, videos, and more.
- Proofread and edit copy as needed
- Work with cross functional teams to deliver campaigns
- Ensure content (copy, images, meta data) is optimized for various search engines using SEO best practices
- Stay up to date on digital best practices
Requirements for the Digital Copywriter:
- 3+ years experience in a brand or agency setting
- Can-do, hit the ground running attitude
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Familiar with MS Office, Adobe CS, and Acrobat Pro
Any experience with building materials is a PLUS and would put you at the top of their list!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf