Lead Robotic Process Automation Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Riverwoods, IL 60015
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Manages and represents multiple and occasionally complex business activities, spanning cross-functionally in terms of expertise and contributions.
Demonstrates critical thinking and perspective in problem resolution. Evaluates facts and circumstances to derive conclusions and influence decision making through effective communication. Engages and leverages relationships to achieve end-to-end results.
Ensures the design and operating effectiveness of the control environment over the areas of responsibility.
Applies judgement for the appropriate application of Corporate Policy, GAAP Regulation, or established framework.
Demonstrates accountability and leadership in the advancement of priorities independent of management oversight.
- Collaborates with business subject matter experts to assess business processes and identifies opportunities for process automation that increases efficiencies and reduces operational risk.
- Develops and configures the workflow based on the detailed business requirements, utilizing the RPA software.
- Ensures process changes are appropriate, accurate, effective, and documented.
- Ensures defects are accurately documented, escalated, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Assists with the deployment of the automated process into production as needed.
- Facilitates meetings with business SMEs and business technology as needed.
- Conducts deep-dive workshops with process owners to understand and accurately document business process requirements.
- Communicates clearly, both written and verbally, with internal and external business partners or clients (Consultants, Regulators,etc)
- Responds to urgent requests from Management with the utmost expediency.
- Escalates issues and risks to management where appropriate.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, or related field
-2+years of hands on experience in Blue Prism or any other leading RPA platforms such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, etc
-Advanced developer certification in any leading RPA platforms such as Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, etc.
-Strong technical background and hands on development experience in .NET or Java/J2EE Technologies
-Bachelors degree in Engineering is a plus
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.