Marketing Communications Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60614
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for a range of internal and external promotional initiatives, under the direction of the Senior Manager, Marketing Services, that support the goals and mission of Luxury Portfolio International® (LPI), the luxury marketing division of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®.
• Assist in the execution of LPI marketing initiatives to meet goals, including coordinating promotional schedules, collecting assets, and organizing final deliverables
• Prepare and deploy marketing materials related to promotional campaigns and LPI offerings, such as flyers, PowerPoint presentations, HTML email newsletters, etc.
• Serve as a resource, both internally and externally, regarding tools available to LPI members, company statistics and current properties being marketed on luxuryportfolio.com
• Monitor and create content for all LPI social media accounts, ensuring the voice and look are in accordance with the LPI brand
• Write and edit content about the luxury industry and high-end real estate for ongoing consumer-facing and member initiatives, such as blog posts, newsletters, magazine articles, whitepapers, and press releases
• Create relationships with LPI member companies and agents to understand their market differences, property inventory, ongoing needs, etc.
• Coordinate PR initiatives, such as, media inquiries, pitches, interviews, features and contests
• Educate and train LPI members on program tools through presentations, webinars, phone and email communications
• Contribute ideas for new, innovative ways for LPI to communicate its value proposition to grow the company’s reach, influence and level of engagement
• Other duties as assigned
• Primarily interfaces with LPI team members, but will occasionally interact with other department members within the company
• External relationships to focus on marketing, PR, relocation and sales associates at LPI member companies; may also work with external writing resources, media and PR firms
Education and/or Experience:
• Minimum 3 years of Marketing or Communications experience required
• Real estate industry exposure/experience preferred
• Marketing, advertising and/or public relations experience preferred
• Public speaking; comfortable presenting to large groups preferred
• Experience using an email service provider, such as MailChimp (Campaigner preferred)
• Knowledge of HTML related to email templates preferred
• Knowledge of CRM, such as Salesforce preferred
• Knowledge of CMS, such as WordPress preferred
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud preferred
Required Skills and Competencies:
• Dedication to delivering a quality work product
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Editorial fact checking, consistency and attention to detail regarding legitimacy and accuracy in all communications
• Professional maturity to interface with various levels of people and disciplines; in person or remotely
• Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving deadlines
• Outstanding organization, prioritization skills, and ability to multi-task
• Strong analytical capabilities
• Professional appearance and demeanor
Conditions of Work:
• Flexible work hours may be necessary when facing project deadlines
• Limited travel may be required
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.