Customer Service Representative II
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tinley Park , IL 60477
Do you pride yourself on offering a high level of customer service? Are you seeking a company that offers a positive work environment with a focus on teamwork?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Representative II. The CSR II will demonstrate a strong knowledge of our products, handle incoming orders and problem solve first-line technical issues. Our thorough training will further develop your skill set while gaining knowledge of a growing industry and working within a family friendly environment. Our focus is on high level customer service, not the number of calls you are taking.
At Goodheart-Willcox Publisher, you will be working in a professional environment, supported by a passionate and energetic team that is invested in your growth and success. This is your chance to join an established employee-owned company that has been publishing for the Career and Technical Education field since 1921. Driven by the mission “We Build Careers,” you will help students discover and develop great careers, all while growing your own.
What you’ll do:
• Receive incoming orders by web, fax, mail, email and phone and enter them into the system.
• Provide product information and assist customers in product selection.
• Assist customers with questions about orders and resolve any issues that may occur.
• Consult, cross sell and up sell customers on additional G-W products
• Provide initial technical support for G-W products and services.
• Make outbound calls to customers regarding orders, product questions and follow up opportunities.
• Provide price quotations and correspondence regarding potential orders.
• Qualify requests for product samples.
• Accurately enter and complete return orders from customers.
• Resolve billing and shipping errors.
• Communicate and respond to customer inquiries using email communication.