Family Medicine Physician
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Waukegan, IL 60085
Responsible for the provision of direct medical care within the scope practice in accordance with established standard of care. May be assigned at one or more of the clinical facilities of the Service Area.
Skills and Experience
- Provides skilled medical examinations of adults and/or children, including complete histories and physicals.
- Provides continuing care of patients and follow-up as needed.
- Prescribes laboratory testing and radiology studies.
- Prescribes and/or administers medications as needed.
- Hospitalizes patients as needed.
- Provides clinical consultation to other staff members and supervision of staff and students as assigned.
- Refers patients to other Lake County Health Department and Community Health Center services, other agencies or to specialists, as the cases require.
- Develops and maintains a basic knowledge of services available at the Lake County Health Department and Community Health Center (LCHD/CHC).
- Participates in the Chronic Care Model Processes in order to reduce health disparities within our communities.
- Proved education and direction to clients, family members and or significant others.