UX Designer, Senior Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
As a UX Product Designer, you will be an integral part of an innovative and bold initiative that takes a modern approach of disciplined agile and lean software practices aimed at transforming healthcare and pharmacy. The UX Product Designer is essential to ensuring product success and end-user satisfaction in a highly collaborative environment that follows the Extreme Programming (XP) methodology. The UX Product Designer position is responsible for taking a user-centered approach to design in finding the right solution for users as part of a small, cross-functional product team. You will help educate both business and technology teams on the XP process and how the traditional UX role changes, as well as lead products from discovery through iterative delivery.
A firm understanding of user-centered design principles and user research methodologies is crucial for success in the role. Empathy, creative problem-solving, comfort with uncertainty, pairing with team members, excellent communication skills, curiosity and learning are the foundational characteristics of the UX Product Designer. The position is located in the Irving TX, Buffalo Grove IL or Scottsdale AZ offices, and candidates must be able to be in the office daily to work with their product team.
Additional responsibilities of the UX Product Designer include:
? Solve the right problem through the understanding of user needs in order to deliver new or improved products and services that have real impact
? Bring a lean/iterative mindset; be open to having conversations over documentation
? Full-stack designer: assist with all dimensions of design – research, usability evaluation, information architecture, wireframes, visual, CSS and HTML – it’s ok not be an expert in all, as long as you are open and want to learn
? Work with cross-functional teams and pair with everyone – other designers, product managers, and product engineers
? Embrace an agile mindset: be willing to adapt and experiment with design process
? Stay up-to-date on UX/UI design industry best practices and trends
• 1+ years’ professional experience as a UX Architect, UX Designer, or Product Designer role.
• 1+ years’ experience in at least one of the 3 design areas of expertise: user research, user experience design or interaction design.
• 1+ years of working effectively with Agile and lean philosophies
• 1+ years’ experience working independently with clients or stakeholders and designing business or enterprise applications
• 1+ years’ experience executing user-centered design methodologies and assisting with product design decisions from research through implementation, preferably alongside a more senior UX Product Designer
• 1+ years’ experience working in design and prototyping software tools such as Axure, InVision or Sketch
• 1+ year of experience with modern front-end technologies and open source frameworks (e.g. Material Design, HTML/CSS, grid systems, responsive design)
• Experience with UX design advocacy within large business and technology organizations
• Exceptional written, verbal, and visual communication skills
• A strong work ethic (we start and end on time, together, daily)
• Ability to rapidly prototype
• Willingness to present on design topics internally
• Knowledge of the pharmacy and healthcare industries
• Knowledge of cloud-based technology platforms
Bachelor’s Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Fine Arts, Computer Science or Similar. Equivalent years of experience in lieu of degree considered.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.