Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Helps to ensure the ultimate Medieval Times experience for guests by assisting with seating guests in the arena, efficiently serving the food and beverages to guests, and providing excellent customer service.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Sets up tables with appropriate place settings
• Guides guests to correct seats
• Greets guests cordially, remains in character and explains their role
• Serves predetermined menu to guests in a neat and timely manner
• Pleasantly answers general questions
• Removes used tableware and returns to kitchen for cleaning
• Tends to guests requests as needed
• Keeps assigned area neat and clean throughout and after performance
• Performs additional duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to communicate with Management, Team Members and Guests
• Ability to count money and calculate change
• Physical ability to stand, walk and walk up and down stairs for extended periods
• Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed