Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
OMAHA, NE 68164
Why should you join the DReaM Team?
• To be part of a family focused culture that allows you flexibility in your schedule to achieve your family dreams, improve your quality of life, and inspire the customer!
• As a member of our team you will have the opportunity and support to develop your professional and personal skills by participating in our free leadership development curriculum.
• Additional benefits to you can include; free and discounted meal benefits, comfortable working attire (You can wear JEANS!), career advancement opportunities, as well as health benefits!
o Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance*
o Long Term Disability*
o Paid Time Off*
o Bonus Opportunities*
o Years of Service Program
o 401(k) Plan*
o Employee Referral Bonus Opportunities!
What will you be doing in the restaurant?
• Inspire and support your team to provide their best service to customers in ensuring they meet their hunger needs to fulfill their DReaM’s in making a difference in our communities.
Examples including but not limited to:
o Lead and inspire your team to ensure our customers have a positive and inviting experience by providing positive feedback and setting goals.
o Maintain adequate staffing levels by assisting in the development of weekly team schedules, interviewing, and hiring of new DReaM Team members.
o Ensure the restaurant remains clean and provides a safe environment by utilizing maintenance and food safety guidelines.
o Assist in restaurant operations management in inventory control and record keeping.
o Be adaptable to a variety of situations to support your team’s abilities and knowledge to handle their roles in meeting customer needs.
o Remain calm and utilize your knowledge to help diffuse and resolve customer issues and employee wellness concerns.
o Provide coaching, training, and positive feedback to your team in developing their professional and personal skills to take on new challenges.
o Make positive and inspiring relationships with customers and coworkers to fulfill yours and their quality of life.
o Have FUN!
What does it take to join the fun & inspiring DReaM Team?
• The desire to grow and succeed in your personal & professional development.
o Ex: Display strong, excellent, and effective people oriented relationship skills
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 50lbs, and use your hands to prepare the meatiest sandwiches.
• Display drive, determination, punctuality, and maintain responsibility in working scheduled shifts.
• Have experience leading a diverse team in a restaurant capacity preferred.
• Adequate driving record to include valid driver’s license & insurance.
• Ability to work flexible hours and work independently as well with a variety of personalities.
• Background check completed satisfactorily & be at least 18 years old.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
Become part of the DReaM Team today! Apply now at WWW.APPLYARBYS.COM
DRM IS EOE
*Based on Eligibility