Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
St. Charles, IL 60174
Job Description External
Position – Production Filler Reports to – Manufacturing Team Leader
Type – Full Time Department – Warehouse (020)
Hours – 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Position Description: The production filler is responsible for filling products into specified containers in accordance with production documentation.
Areas of Responsibility include:
- Packaging products with approved materials and in accordance with approved documentation.
- Complying with safety, quality, and regulatory requirements as established by the company.
Complying with established rules and protocol for handling and control of bacteria stains and Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT).
Specific Responsibilities include:
Set-up equipment and process production work orders in accordance with documentation.
- Comply with bill of materials (BOM) when completing products or packaging products for shipment.
- Ensure accurate accounting of inventory items on production documentation.
- Follow all precautionary statements and use proper personnel protective equipment when called out by Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) or other approved documentation.
Follow all quality control procedures when taking samples of each product batch produced to ensure product traceability is maintained.
Follow all cleaning, handling, and containment procedures by properly measuring disinfecting agents and applying products as directed by product usage labels or other documentation.
- Follow all Hazardous Material (HAZMAT) procedures and policies established by the company.
- Comply with all rules, procedures, and policies concerning the safe operation of equipment including but not limited to mixers, pumps, compressors, and forklifts.
- Report any safety, quality, or regulatory concerns to management or HR immediately.
- Continually review work process and provide recommendations for improvements to management.
- Provide support to other manufacturing or warehousing efforts as required.
Excellent math skills – must be able to convert weights and calculate proportions.
Experience in – operation of industrial equipment including mixers, compressors, and forklifts.
- Demonstrated abilities – capable of following complex instructions to complete job requirements.
Physical Demands: The production filler position will be required to meet minimum requirements to successfully complete the daily activities of the position and must maintain them throughout the term of employment.
Stand 6-8 hours daily
Lift up to 50lbs repeatedly on a daily basis.
- Proper depth perception to operate industrial equipment without hazard to yourself or others.
- Ability to hear alarms and other safety related indicators.
- Work within a high-bay warehouse location with minimum environmental controls.
Complete work with the use of personnel protective equipment including aprons, dust masks, paper suits/booties, face shields, and rubber gloves as required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
United Laboratories allows ESDS to provide us with priority referrals of protected veterans.
United Laboratories, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.