Advisory Manager, Analytics Innovation (Multiple Positions)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60606
Advisory Manager, Analytics Innovation (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, Chicago, IL. Help to leverage data to discover, quantify, and deliver value from data with intelligent analytics and scalable end-to-end business solutions. Assist clients drive analytics adoption by accelerating value delivery, developing in house talent, and building solutions and trust in data. Incorporate client, third-party, and proprietary data to help answer questions and design solutions to clients business issues. Apply common cloud computing platforms to manage large data sources, model, development, and deployment. Participate in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients. Train, coach and supervise teams.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, Economics, Finance, or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s related work experience; OR a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, Economics, Finance, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Applying statistical or numerical methods applications, data mining or data-driven problem solving;
- Developing statistical modelling, algorithms, data mining and machine learning algorithms;
- Delivering large scale projects, demonstrating ownership of architecture solutions and managing change;
- Analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources;
- Working with data science packages including at least two of the following: Spark, Pandas, SciPy, and/or Numpy; and
- Developing and deploying A.I. solutions as part of a larger automation pipeline.
Travel up to 80% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code IL2183, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.