Corporate Front Desk Receptionist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Batavia, IL 60510
We’re ALDI, one of America’s favorite grocers. We’ve grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it’s in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Behind every great deal at ALDI are people working to bring it all together. Our team of administrative professionals tackle the ins and outs of running a well-oiled business as they collaborate and support the operations of our corporate and divisional offices. And that helps our network of stores and warehouses run smoothly. Ready to join a team dedicated to making the ALDI Difference?
Position Type: Full-Time
Starting Wage: $17.00/hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Greets all visitors arriving to the building and directs them as necessary.
• Provides timely referral to appropriate personnel for appointments.
• Manages all meeting room appointments, security card checkout, and department car checkout.
• Updates phone lists and routes to appropriate departments/personnel.
• Presents a professional and positive demeanor and image at all times.
• Keeps the reception area organized and free of extraneous materials.
• Informs leader of any fundamental developments within their area without being asked, as well as any incidents that deviate from the norm and are considered extraordinary.
• Recommends improvements to existing processes and procedures to ensure effectiveness and efficiency within the reception area.
• Performs all assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
• Maintains confidentiality and privacy of employee and company sensitive data.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma / GED.
• A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Maintains awareness and follows all building security procedures.
• Excellent verbal communication skills and works well with others.
• Understands the products, services, and systems of the company.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in an efficient and professional manner.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Problem-solving skills.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
+ Industry-leading Wages
+ Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
+ Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays for Eligible Employees
+ 401(k) Plan
+ Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
+ Short and Long Term Disability Insurance for Eligible Employees
+ Life and AD&D Insurance for Eligible Employees
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.