Tax Manager - Public
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
DEERFIELD, IL 60015
Tax In Charge Senior
& Tax Manager
Well known public accounting firm in need of strong tax accountants for our growing practice
You’ll interact regularly with clients, managers and partners, and enjoy challenges that expand your knowledge. With us, you have the opportunity to gain knowledge and grow professionally at a fast rate.
Job duties include:
• Preparation of complex individual, business and not-for-profit tax returns on a timely and efficient basis.
• Research tax issues and filing requirements.
• Perform complete and efficient reviews of individual, business and not-for-profit tax returns.
• Exhibits an understanding of clients’ business objectives and performs tax research to assist in tax structuring and modeling.
• Accept responsibility for and complete tasks in a timely fashion including managing multiple client projects at a time.
• Exhibits a desire to understand more complex business transactions and issues.
• Develop professional relationship with client.
• BS, MSA or MST in Accounting or Taxation
• Minimum 4 years public accounting firm experience
• Strong communication, tax research and writing skills
For immediate consideration please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complex Tax Return, Corporate Tax Return, Tax – Research & Planning
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world’s leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we’ve been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $70,000.00 – $100,000.00 / Yearly
Location: DEERFIELD, IL
Date Posted: October 31, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01330-0011239891
Staffing Area: Finance