Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Franklin Park, IL 60131
Troubleshoots mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic problems with plant equipment, utilities, and facilities.
• Performs mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic repair actions as needed or directed.
• Participates in plant or department start-ups to assure safe and efficient start-ups.
• Inspects the work and initiates corrective measures to meet established standards.
• Assists in specifying and ordering repair parts through supplier channels.
• Participates in the performance and monitoring of preventive maintenance measures.
• Staff technician trainer may only recommend disciplinary measures to a superior, if needed, to enforce safe and proper operator level maintenance.
• Works with representatives of USDA regulatory agency to understand when and how to make immediate or impromptu corrective actions to equipment or facilities as deemed necessary by that representative at that time.
• Works cooperatively with managers and supervisors in the accomplishment of relevant company objectives.
• Any other task or duty as assigned by management or as is deemed necessary by management to insure a safe and orderly environment.