FSO Team Leader
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Tetra Pak Inc. seeks a FSO Team Leader to join our team in Vernon Hills, Illinois.
Lead, develop, and manage the field force according to the OHS (Operational Health and Safety) Regulations, including but not limited to Day to day responsibility for ensuring the Group OHS policy is put into practice is delegated to Managers at each site to implement within their own areas. Lead the supervision of all planned activities that to be executed to a high standard and in line with agreed procedures, safety standards and regulations, insuring that all assignments are manned in an efficient and effective way to satisfy customers, follow up and drive action plans related to CX Customer Experience where he will drive his direct reports Including. Driving the adoption of digitalization and apps. Ensuring High Quality knowledge of required field force reporting, both internal and external. Manage the welfare of the team members in a proactive manner to ensure the highest levels of employee engagement. Lead issue resolution (management and escalation) to insure timely and quality resolution to the satisfaction of the customer. Support with analysis, action plan and regular communication to stakeholders. Collaborate with central planning and KA (Key Account Teams) to secure the optimal planning of resources. May supervise up to 16 team members. Up to 75% domestic and international travel required.
• Employer requires a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Mechanical, or Electronic Engineering, or related field, and 5 years of experience in the food industry. Will also accept a Technical Diploma or Certification and 7 years of experience in the food industry.
• Working with or directing small teams of 3 people or less to meet deadlines on tasks.
• Training and mentoring service engineers.
• Customer service experience and providing follow-up meetings on a regular basis after each service event.
• Working with managers and colleagues and providing suggestions to improve organization by offering services of training.
Worksite address: 600 Bunker Court, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Hours: Full-time (8am-5pm, Monday to Friday)
To Apply: Submit resume for FSO Team Leader position at https://www.tetrapak.com