Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lisle, IL 60532
Allscripts’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a “VEVRAA Federal Contractor” We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans.
Job ID: 2019-22359
Type: Regular Full-Time
- of Openings: 1
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to manage and track the productivity of the account team and to ensure the health of the client’s Accounts Receivable. The position supports the company’s overall Operations and Client Services by efficiently and effectively providing management, oversight and assurance that clients’ cash collections and AR is in good standing and communication with client is timely and proactive. In order to provide the appropriate level of RCM management for the company and our clients, the RCM Manager must be well-versed in the details of all levels and functions within the full scope Revenue Cycle.
- Exhibits exceptional customer service skills; answering client calls; prompt return and follow up to all interactions; prompt response to requests for information, both internally and externally
- Initiates and maintains direct contact with CHMB clients, engaged in proactive resolution of issues and timely response to questions and concerns.
- Clearly documents issues and resolution, as well as documents AR issues/status for client presentation.
- Participates in client workgroups, if needed, to address AR issues.
- Maintains a schedule of client meetings either monthly or quarterly depending on the size and scope of client.
- Professionally interacts with clients and patient to resolve questions and concerns.
- Delivers timely required reports to the Director of Operations; initiates and communicates the resolution of issues, such as payor denial trends, collections accounts, inaccurate or incorrect charges, vendor input and implementation.
- Identifies and provides timely resolution of process issues
- Track clients’ AR productivity (charge, payments, collections, adjustments) on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis; as needed to ensure the client and company expectations are met
- Provide training and mentoring to staff; ensure standard operating procedures (SOP) are followed and improvements occur
- Stay current with company’s policies and procedures regarding AR activity such as, reviewing month end reports to guarantee the AR is below 20% over 90 days, identifying trends
- Analyze reports to determine when, how and why decrease in clients’ AR; includes denials, unbilled, credit issues; holds; communicate with client and staff to resolve
- Review work performed by outside vendors for accuracy and production
- Hires, retains mentors and manages staff to achieve organizational goals.
- Meets regularly with staff; in-person and as a group to confirm the status of client accounts, effectively prioritize AR activities for staff holding them accountable for work performed.
- Provides support, training and oversight to build and enhance team to meet current and future business needs supporting our clients.
- Analyze and address staff performance, conduct and other problems in a timely and professional manner, offering counseling, correction and discipline as appropriate.
- Performs period reviews to mentor and give constructive feedback to improve performance.
- Handle and manage internal staffing issues regarding daily matters, including but not limited to such items as timekeeping, coverage, workflow, and training.
- Achieve goals set forth by supervisor, CHMB and compliance requirements
- Other duties as assigned
Academic and professional qualifications:
- College or University degree preferred
- 5-7 years of physician billing on EPIC platform required
- 3+ years of Revenue Cycle Management with direct reports experience required
Technical: Extensive knowledge on use of email, search engine, Internet; ability to effectively use payer websites and Laserfiche; knowledge and use of Microsoft Products: Outlook, Word, Excel. Can easily learn and adapt to various billing systems, knowledge of EMR’s and interfaces. Preferred experience with various billing systems, such as NextGen, Pro and Allscripts. Epic.
Personal: Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills; Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language; Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail; team-oriented, collaborative; ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. Strong leadership and ability to delegate and provide direction. Extremely flexible – quickly shifts from/to clients and projects as the needs arise with efficient hand offs to others. Ability to effectively and appropriately manage a remote work force.
Communication: Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints from employees and clients. Ability to speak clearly and to make effective and persuasive arguments and presentations.
Math & Reasoning:
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to use critical thinking skills to apply principles of logic and analytical thinking to practical problems.
Physical and Environmental Elements:
This is primarily a sedentary office classification and employees work in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances. Clear speaking voice is necessary, as well as finger dexterity to access, enter and retrieve data using a computer keyboard, typewriter keyboard or calculator, and to operate standard office equipment. The position occasionally bends, stoops, reaches, pushes and pulls drawers to retrieve and file information and lifts and carries reports and records that typically weigh less than 20 pounds.
- Accounting skills preferred
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/trn6bvspn2zm4msb