Information Technology Specialist/System Administrator (DK-102519-01)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Marion, IL 62959
Employer in BENTON is seeking candidates for a full-time Information Technology Specialist/System Administrator position. Candidate should be an experienced career minded computer network technical system administrator that can work full time in the Southern Illinois area. Candidate must be able to work well independently and with others, be detail oriented, and have excellent communication skills. Work schedule is Monday through Friday, day shift, serving locations in Marion, Benton and Zeigler, Illinois. Benefits include very competitive wages, simple IRA with up to 3% matching, two weeks vacation and up to 10 holidays per year, 3 sick days, $10,000 company paid Life Insurance, and more!
Additional Required Qualifications
- Ability to read, hear, and understand written and spoken English
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule format
• Ability to solve complex problems and technical issues where only limited standardization exists
• Ability to drive to client locations to provide on-site installation, troubleshooting, and/or support as needed
• Ability to organize and manage time to meet deadlines in a multi-tasking, priority changing environment
• Ability to explain technical procedures and processes to non-technical clients in plain, easy to follow language
• A trustworthy character, personal and professional integrity, and a reliable, honest work ethics
• A current and valid driver’s license with the ability to be insured by our carrier
• A clean, well-groomed appearance with business casual attire
• One or more professional reference (previous employer) that may be contacted
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
• Must be able to pass drug screening and pre-employment background check
Physical Demands—While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, stand, use hands and fingers, grip, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk, see, and hear. The employee is frequently required to lift, carry, and/or move up 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, no color blindness, plus the ability to adjust and focus.
How to Apply–This employment opportunity is available at no cost to you! To apply for this position, go to https://ceillinois.com/forms/application.php and fill out our online application or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org