Director, Treasury - ORS Nasco
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Deerfield, IL 60015
Deerfield, IL (FSC)
Deerfield, IL, USA
- Directs the treasury activities of the organization including daily cash management, ensuring that financial transactions, policies, and procedures meet corporate needs and objectives.
- Managing relationships with lenders to ensure that adequate borrowing sources are available to meet contingency funding requirements.
- Developing a reporting cadence with lenders for financial data and certifications required.
- Closely work with insurance broker and underwriters to place and maintain coverage that meets the needs of the evolving business in an economic way.
- Plans and coordinates annual audits as required by lenders and insurance carriers.
- Managing interest rate risk through the evaluation of interest rate risk exposure and the development of alternative strategies.
- Monitor cash flow projections, develop and execute financial strategy to use the Company’s funds effectively.
- Accountable for development of financial metrics, and the ongoing monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Implement appropriate systems and management tools to assist treasury functions.
- Remain current on operational trends, technological developments and regulatory changes.
- In-depth banking knowledge of banking processes and bank relations.
- Track record of successfully placing and maintaining insurance coverages.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office suite, including spreadsheets, database and word processing.
- Analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance required; CFA, CPA or MBA preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a senior-level finance or treasury position
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or © consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35©
Posted: November 5, 2019