Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Aurora, IL 60506
Warehouse Associate for an eyeglass manufacturer and distributor.
Monday – Friday
1st shift 6am – 2:30pm
- Fast paced, production environment.
- Regularly work with others.
- Regularly required to work with or around chemicals.
- Work area may be wet/dirty.
- Regularly works near moving mechanical parts.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
The tasks of this position generally requires duties to be performed by:
- Frequently lift and move up to 10 lbs. to waist height unaccompanied.
- Regularly stand/walk for duration of shift.
- Occasionally required to stoop, climb, or balance.
- Coordinated use of hands and fingers to grasp, feel objects, transfer small items from one hand to another, fine manipulation, and bilateral reach with arms.
- Use of close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Must practice safe work practices at all times and report any unsafe conditions immediately.
- Required to wear the appropriate PPE while in the laboratory, including but not limited to safety eyewear and enclosed shoes.
- Follow all personal dress requirements according to the established dress code and safety requirements. (Belts, no loose clothes, maintained hands and nails.)
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What’s next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at then choose Naperville as your location
• Call or text us 630-717-9191
• Email: West_Naperville@staffmark.com
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoSuburbJobs
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled