Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Deerfield, IL 60015
Client Position Title: Project Manager
Position Number: 328698
Location: Bannockburn, IL 60015
Required Skill Set:
Agile, Medical device, Project Management
Position Description:C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Project Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Duration/End Date: 3/31/2020
Location: Bannockburn, IL 60015
Mgr is seeking someone with STRONG AGILE experience***
This Project Manager position provides business and technical leadership for one or more Pharmaceutical Solution Development projects within the Franchise, leading project teams through the identification, justification, prioritization, initiation, development and implementation processes. They will collaborate with the appropriate functional teams and Sr. PMO personnel to develop and negotiate contracts. This person will ensure communications occur with stakeholders and partners both internal and external. They will participate in organizational issue resolution. The Project Manager will lead the formation of the core team and its ability to deliver the project.
The Pharmaceutical development team includes the Formulation, Analytical, Process, Sterility Assurance, Life Science, Purchasing, Quality and Manufacturing functions. Project Managers will lead the core team to define the milestones to achieve the launch date commitments and identify issues and risks associated with those plans. This person will lead their team in the utilization of product lifecycle management processes. Project managers also lead their teams in financial analysis including market research, cash flow, and capital and project costs. The incumbent will perform other duties assigned.
• Accountable for core team performance, project schedule and execution, budget commitments and spend
• Leads team in defining project strategies, developing goals, and ensures project scope is defined and controlled
• Continuously interacts with all functions and levels of management ensuring effective ongoing communications across teams and stakeholders
• Ensures identification and communication of project risks, development of risk plan and leads core team in the proactive management of risk response strategies
• Anticipates potential conflict situations for proactive solutions and manages conflict situations to result in win-win outcomes
• Leads core team to identify and implement continuous improvement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• Bachelors or equivalent plus 5 years project management experience in Pharmaceutical Solutions Development with demonstrated success leading projects in the medical products industry.
• Business acumen
• Competent application of Vital Behaviors and Leadership Essentials
• Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Laboratory or Clinical Practices and Product Development Process requirements
• Demonstrated competencies in all aspects of project management
• Ability to develop others
• PMI or IPMA or equivalent certification desired
• Microsoft Office proficiency
• Financial tool familiarity (i.e., Cognos, Prime)
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)