Administrative Accounting Clerk
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
1. Enter regular board payments, direct payments, journal entries, and travel checks into Skyward system.
2. Print checks, maintain check register and credit card payments and balance all payment batches into Skyward system.
3. Prepare all checks needed “in-between” regular check issuance dates.
4. Prepare payment for all utility bills for schools bi-weekly.
5. Process activity fund checks and record activity fund deposits and bank statements in separate accounting system for all schools.
6. Reconcile checking accounts and general ledger accounts monthly for activity funds and send each school a monthly report.
7. Cross-train functions between all admin accounting clerks.
8. Perform filing tasks and telephone responsibilities as needed.
9. Perform such other duties and assume such other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Director of Budgets and Compliance or Controller and CFO.
10. Specific school location work may be required as scheduled.
11. Prepare utility report monthly and send to CFO and the Assistant Director of Buildings and Grounds.
12. File all accident reports and keep for two years.
KNOWLEDGE AND CRITICAL SKILLS:
Skyward, excel, word and general bookkeeping