Warehouse Equipment Operator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Aurora, IL 60502
Location: USA IL Aurora Bilter Rd
Job Posting Title: Warehouse Equipment Operator
Open positions on 1st & 2nd shift
2nd Shift Offers a Shift Differential
Looking for candidates with Experience on Cherry Picker, Reach Truck & Stand up Forklift
The Warehouse Operator is responsible for operating power industrial trucks for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting merchandise. The operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform Order Filler and Checker duties in addition to his or her own. They are responsible for the accurate storing, shipping and receiving of product to meet company standards of safety, security, and productivity.
As part of the DSV team, Associates are expected to meet company objectives in the areas of performance, safety, and quality. Associates are expected to comply with all corporate and site-specific policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations. Input data accurately into WMS.
- Efficiently stack and store product in appropriate area.
- Maintain an organized work area.
- Pull and prepare for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
- Prepare freight for operations accurately and in a timely manner as required.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Report quality variances
PRINT LOCAL SHARE ON TWITTER SHARE ON LINKEDIN SEND AS EMAIL
Why DSV READ THE REASONS
Nearest Major Market: Aurora
Nearest Secondary Market: Chicago
Employer’s Job# 534400001
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.