Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
How would you like to work for a company that is passionate about improving performance and exceeding customer satisfaction? This company in Pleasant Prairie is seeking candidates who are enthusiastic about making a difference. They will provide you the opportunity to work with top professionals in their industry. You will find a culture that values its people, respects the importance of diversity and a supports a balance between career and lifestyle. They offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits package, along with an environment that fosters professional growth and development. They are looking to direct hire individuals who have 3 years of experience in painting in an industrial setting. This is an opening for a Painter.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operate spray painting and grit blasting equipment on a daily basis to meet or exceed the paint specification requirements
- Assist and provide technical direction to helpers who may be assigned to blasting or spray painting operations
- Perform and record WFT and DFT measurements to paint specification requirements
- Achieve quality requirements and overall good manufacturing practices
- Determine the correct materials, equipment and tools for each paint assignment
- Maintain blast, paint equipment to keep it in good operational condition
- Maintain work area in compliance with housekeeping standards
- Prior to painting all items, inspect for sharp edges, weld spatter, missing welds and the appropriate corrective action must be taken
- Safely operate jib cranes, overhead cranes, fork trucks and rig large heavy awkward fabrications