Customer Support Data Entry
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
St. Charles, IL 60174
Job Posting (External)
Position – Customer Support Data EntryReports to – Manager/Supervisor
Type – Full TimeDepartment – Customer Service
Hours – 8:30AM to 5PM
Position Description: The Customer Support Data Entry clerk supports all departments within the company to better assist the team in front-line service to our customers. A successful candidate will display a can do attitude and will support our group to enable us to deliver a positive customer experience with a “one call” approach.
Areas of Responsibility include:
- Monthly billing for program orders
- Provide product quotes
- Provide freight quotes
- Track product shipments
- Switchboard back-up
- Process return merchandise by providing call tags
- Generate return reports to warehouse
- Process credits to customers
- Order Entry back-up
- Processing hold for POs
- New account set up
- Process phone orders
- 3-5 years of customer service experience.
- Ideal candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- Possess superb organizational skills.
- Be able to keep good, accurate records.
- Positive and effective collaboration with all departments within the company.
- Be committed and able to meet deadlines.
- Exhibit excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be a team player and engage well with others.
Physical Demands: The position will work in an office with normal noise and lighting for that environment. Must be able to sit for long periods of time. Standing and walking around immediate area to retrieve files or generate paperwork is necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
United Laboratories allows ESDS to provide us with priority referrals of protected veterans.
United Laboratories, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.