VENDING ATTENDANT (PART-TIME) WILL TRAIN
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
MONEE, IL 60449
Posted Date: Nov 6, 2019
- We have an opening for a part-time *VENDING ATTENDANT *position.
- Location: 6605 Monee Manhattan Road, Monee, IL 60449 /Note: online applications accepted only./
- Schedule: Shifts will vary Sunday through Saturday. 5 days per week/ 5 hours per day.
- Requirement: No experience required! Will train!
/*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available/
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 341134 . Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states. Canteen’s track record of innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
Full time associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Provides vending products and services at a single location. Collects money from machines and makes change.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives delivery of various items, including soft drinks, bakery products, specialty foods, snack items and sundries at customer’s place of business.
- Stocks shelves or racks in vending machines and coolers; collects stale, rejected or unsold merchandise; collects money from machines, and refills bill and coin changers.
- Records transactions on appropriate card and/or electronic device.
- Is accountable for cash and product.
- Calls on existing customers to determine adequacy of service.
- Prepares order forms for food and pastry products.
- Informs regular customers of new products or services.
- Listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Performs routine maintenance on and sanitation of machines; maintains clean storeroom and vending area.
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays or issues sales promotion materials to customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 341134