Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Schaumburg , IL 60173
Client Position Title: Accountant II
Position Number: 328876
Location: Schaumburg, IL 60173
Required Skill Set:
Accounting, Analytical Skills, ERP, Payroll
Position Description:C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title: Accountant II
Duration: 3 month(s)
Location: Schaumburg IL 60173
• Perform month end close responsibilities, complex reconciliations and analysis of balance sheet accounts.
• Prepare and process monthly entries for Fringe and perform analysis and quarterly forecast
• Prepare general ledger files and reporting for weekly and semi-monthly payroll. Maintain chart of accounts in Payroll system for earnings and deduction codes.
• Prepare reconciliation between Payroll system, ERP and Funding report and identify and resolve variances.
• Support activities related to internal and external audit requirements.
• Perform other ad hoc analysis, reporting and project support as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Accounting major
• 3 + years of relevant Accounting experience
• Driven, detail oriented individual who can meet aggressive deadlines
• Strong analytical/technical skills and experience in accounting
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)