Clinical Pharmacist-Thrombosis & Anticoagulation
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Glenview, IL 60025
Clinical Pharmacist-Thrombosis & Anticoagulation (69936)
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is a premier integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the United States. Headquartered in Evanston, Ill., NorthShore is a non-for-profit organization comprised of four hospitals – Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park and Skokie. The system includes a 950 physician multispecialty group practice with 130 locations across Chicagoland. NorthShore has annual revenues of $2.1 billion and employs more than10,500 people. When you work for NorthShore, you will be part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional potential.
We are currently seeking a Clinical Specialist, Pharmacy for our Anticoagulation Clinic department located at Glenbrook Hospital in Glenview, IL. This is a resource position and is limited benefits eligible. Hours will be scheduled on day shift Monday through Friday.
In this role, you will:
- Provide and document comprehensive pharmaceutical care to NorthShore patients with existing or potential thromboembolic disorders
- Provide consultative services to other health care professionals on antithrombotic drug therapy and monitoring
- Research the impact of this service on patient outcomes
Our ideal candidate will have:
- BS or PharmD (preferred) degree from an accredited school of pharmacy
- Certification in anticoagulation training or equivalent experience preferred
- Current Illinois Registered Pharmacist
- At least 3 years of experience as a clinical registered pharmacist (excluding externships as a pharmacy student)
Please explore our website () to better understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission “to preserve and improve human life” through superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.