Project Manager II-ePMO, Full-Time, Days
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60290
Manage small to large scale enterprise project using strong project management and interpersonal skills to effectively coordinate all aspects of a project. Support and collaborate with other project leaders on integrated initiatives. Lead teams to translate generalized customer business goals and objectives into concrete strategy and tactical plans. Utilize and apply an understanding of budgeting, project management and resource management to assigned projects. Apply NMHC project management and change management methodologies. Demonstrated presentation and written communication skills. Apply strong facilitation skills to lead project meetings. Has the ability to deal with a changing environment and to lead/facilitate and manage change efficiently and effectively where appropriate. Collaborate with other system functions as required on projects Collaborate with other system functions as required on projects (e.g., IT, Quality, Analytics, Patient Experience, etc.). Coach leaders on the application of project management methods and/or best practices. Participate in system-wide training efforts on project management methodology. AA/EOE.
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-7 years of relevant project management knowledge and expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and execute multiple engagements concurrently.
- Proven facilitation / presentation skills to Senior executives.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Flexible/adaptable ability to work with diverse group of healthcare professionals in a matrix environment.
- Proven software competencies (MS Office Suite, and project management applications).
- Specific domain expertise such as EMR, revenue cycle, supply chain, process improvement.
- Project management certifications.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability or sexual orientation.
Employer’s Job# 0061556
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.