Business Systems Analyst (Oracle) 2020 Internship
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Schaumburg, IL 60159
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Our IT organization isn t just here to support our business. We re here to reinvent it by changing the way our customers, partners and employees interact with our company. To do that, we re looking for people who bring great ideas and who make our partners ideas better. Intellectually curious advisors (not order takers) who focus on outcomes to creatively solve business problems. People who not only embrace change, but who accelerate it.
On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions innovations, products, and services play essential roles in people s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience in a system support and business facing role
- 1+ years of experience implementing or supporting Oracle E-Business Suite, CPQ or other Oracle R12 configurator, and AgilePLM
- Technical experience specific to Oracle PLM
- Out-of-the-box thinking, creative use of technology, proven ability to manage the capability roadmap and deliver small to medium projects
- Experience in Oracle Design to Release Process Integration Pack (DTR PIP)
- Experience in Process Extension / SDK development and preferably Web Services (JSON, REST, or SOAP API s)
- Experiences with Web Servers like Tomcat and Web Logic
- Experience in Oracle DB, SQL, PL / SQL
- Experience in Product Configuration Management and PLM business processes including Item Structure and bills of material setup, Approved Manufacturer List (AML), Change Orders (CO), and Product Environmental Compliance
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Graduation date must be on or after December 2020
REFERRAL PAYMENT PLAN
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or, any other protected characteristic.
IF YOU ARE A CURRENT MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS EMPLOYEE, PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO APPLY THROUGH YOUR WORKDAY ACCOUNT..
Employer’s Job# R2653-Schaumburg
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.