Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
CHICAGO, IL 60664
New role for a growing company in Chicago. To apply for this Senior Accountant position, please email your resume to Max Kendall – Max.Kendall@roberthalf.com. In the subject line, type “Senior Accountant – Development”
This role handles a variety of responsibilities in the Contract Billing and Collections, Accounts Payable, and Job Cost Accounting Spaces. However, the position will allow for growth and requires a take charge attitude and the ability to adapt to new and growing responsibilities. This position comes with solid compensation, benefits, and advancement opportunities.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Customer relations
- AIA payment applications
- Repair quantity billing reconciliation,
- Sworn statements and lien waivers
- Union and office payroll function
- Quarterly payroll tax returns
- General ledger maintenance, journal entries, and month and year-end financial statements
- Top notch analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Skilled at time management
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems experience a plus
- Command of billing
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- 2+ years of overall general accounting experience, construction or real estate experience a big plus
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
To apply for this Senior Accountant position, please email your resume to Max Kendall – Max.Kendall@roberthalf.com. In the subject line, type “Senior Accountant – Development”
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world’s leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we’ve been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don’t take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Date Posted: November 7, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01300-0011249124
Staffing Area: Finance