Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wood Dale, IL 60191
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for creating solutions to empower decision makers and supporting teams in all core job functions. You will have a high degree of team partnership, customer facing responsibility as well as engagement with stakeholders across the network. You will work cross-functionally with teams to define, document, coordinator business initiatives with an emphasis on accuracy and completeness.
- Driving clarity around business and technical request requirements and creating user stories which are clear, complete, consistent, and verifiable/testable
- Partner and collaborate with the data analysts to translate requirements into system designs
- Validate that product deliveries meet requirements and facilitate product demonstrations
- Proactively contribute to the quality of the product by seeking and proposing innovative and creative approaches to address requirements
- Address issues and mitigate risks, communicate status back to the business
- Possess a broad spectrum of knowledge crossing modes, applications, software, and business processes
- Estimate and build project schedules and drive projects to successful completion
- Minimum 2 years of business analyst experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Travel up to 5%
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Proven ability to ask appropriate questions, interpret data results, and strive for action from learnings
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies
- Strong experience thinking creatively and innovatively to develop a new data model or perspective to answer challenging business problems or scenarios
- Comfortable working autonomously, but willingly seeks guidance
- Organized individual with strong self and project management disciplines, including the ability to lead, facilitate, influence and organize across groups and according to timelines
- Creates consultative and collaborative conversations with those who seek information, guidance or analytical support
- Effective communicator and data/reporting/business liaison (written and verbal)
- A willing teacher/mentor who also responds positively to feedback from leaders and colleagues
- Driven, results oriented and highly motivated for success
- Bachelor’s degree
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
C.H. Robinson – Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran