Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Cole-Parmer is a leading provider of precision equipment and consumables to pharmaceutical, life sciences, environmental, and industrial customers around the world. Our proprietary product lines include peristaltic fluid handling systems, test and measurement devices, water testing equipment and consumables, and a range of laboratory essentials products all critical components in scientific research and production.
Job Title: Qlik Developer
Reports To: Manager, Business Intelligence
Position Location: Vernon Hills, IL
FLSA Status (Exempt/Non-Exempt): Exempt
Qlik Developer will participate in a cross-functional team to design, build, test and deploy complex analytical solutions utilizing Qlik Sense and QlikView from multiple, diverse ERP data sources. This position will focus on developing and deploying insightful dashboards and reports utilizing Qlik sense based on user and business requirements.
- Providing input on proposing, evaluating, and selecting appropriate BI solutions that meet requirements and are consistent with our current standards and processes.
- Building insightful, intuitive visual representations of enterprise data to drive user engagement and decision making.
- Developing, testing, debugging Qlik applications
- Advocate for the BI tool and drive positive change management and user adoption throughout the organization.
- Migrating code across development and testing landscapes
- Creating and configuring N printing applications.
- Transferring knowledge and landing application to BI Support team
- Minimum 3 years hands-on development experience with Qlik Sense and QlikView to implement complex analytical solutions which access data from multiple, diverse sources
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytical Solutions
- Exposure to extracting, conforming, transforming and loading data into Qlik Sense and QlikView applications
- Solid experience developing complex Qlik data models
- Data Services experience a plus
- Qlik Sense Feb 2018 version and QlikView 12 or higher
- Utilizing scripting language to meet complex business requirements
- Utilizing Qlik Publisher capabilities
- Development/Testing/Process Skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, efficiently works under pressures, within deadlines or other time essential constraints.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to clearly and concisely communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Strong work ethic and an ability to excel within a rapidly changing and growing organization
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities associated with it.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.