Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago Heights, IL 60411
ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery , Otis Spunkmeyer , and Oakrun Farm Bakery . We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 20 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
- Maintenance Manager
Maintains systems and equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts; supervising staff.
- Ensures that our products meet the company’s standards and specifications
- Complete, legible and accurate documentation
- Must understand and follow all company Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
- Food Safety and Quality Standard Requirements are being maintained daily
- Must understand and comply with the company Allergen, Food Defense and HACCP policies
- Must communicate with Supervision of any Food Safety and Equipment concerns
- Follows all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for the area worked
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships
- Never abuse equipment
- Work with Supervision and maintenance to maintain equipment in good working condition
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Correct weighing and recording of any waste to be disposed of
- Follows all work instructions
- Perform all other work assigned duties as required by Supervision
- Keep work area and machinery clean
- Use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as necessary for task at hand
- Never use damaged pallets
- Must comply with all safety policies and procedures at all times
- Utilize all safety devices
- Report any unsafe work practices or injuries to your supervisor
- Required to maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Provides a safe, comfortable operating environment by directing installation, maintenance and repair of machines, tools, equipment and utility systems.
- Ensures that productivity, quality and safety are everyday practice
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions, wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, and extreme cold
- The noise level in the work environment is often moderate to loud
ARYZTA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 561432101A1
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.