Account Specialist I, Construction Services Group
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60290
Job Family US-IL-Chicago
Aon is looking for an Account Specialist I, Construction Services Group
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Risk, n Chicago, IL.
Your impact as an Account Specialist I
- Maintains effective and productive relationships with clients. Serves independently in a client-facing capacity on matters of moderate importance and complexity. May act as the Account Executive for assigned non-complex accounts. May act as placing broker on simple routine placements or renewals.
- When not performed within a broking unit, gathers and analyzes data on exposures, loss history and standard and unique coverage needs for submissions with the Brokerage Unit. Performs submission assembly/creation where assigned. Facilitates the timely and accurate flow of information between clients, AE and Broker account team members.
- Manages client open items lists and responds to client ad-hoc requests.
- Gathers and analyzes data and drafts assigned elements of client service plans, stewardship reports and other convincing presentations tailored to the needs of the audience and the circumstances of the presentation.
- Actively supports and monitors the renewal process. At the direction of the Broker, drafts quote comparisons and follows up for binders, policies and endorsements.
- Where applicable, serves as the primary interface with Aon Client Services (ACS), coordinating activities of the client service team and ACS to ensure that key processes assigned are performed effectively and quality of client deliverables.
- Primary interface with PASC on client administration matters.
- Primarily responsible for AonWrap (Aon proprietary system) data oversight, QA/QC, client/contractor training, report management and ACS interface. Creates management reports from information in AonWrap and other sources for client delivery.
- Receives and manages routine and complex coverage inquiries and endorsement requests. Serves as key client liaison for items such as certificates, auto IDs, location additions, invoices, WC posting notices, allocations, premium finance agreements, summaries of insurance, and policy transmittals.
- Understands and works in alignment with the Aon Leadership Model and its pillars of Client Value, Unmatched Teams, Innovation, Results and Values.
- Ensures operational excellence, including adherence to service management requirements (e.g., Transparency & Disclosure, Aon Compliance requirements, Client Promise Methodology). Monitors and follows-up on invoice generation, fee agreements, ACL input, GRIP and GAMS data, receivables and collections. Addresses and resolves problems.
- May provide guidance and mentoring to a less senior account specialist. Delegates work to support staff and ACS where applicable.
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent with Risk Management / Business related curriculum preferred
- Broker s license must be obtained within the first 90 days
CIC, CPCU, or ARM preferred
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Employer’s Job# 2463122
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.