Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Are you data-driven* We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management. Job Summary
As a CLOUD SOLUTION ARCHITECT FOR THE DATA FABRIC TEAM you will utilize your strong technical competencies to provide the highest level of consultation to customers and sales team to support sales goals. You will work on cross-functional teams including Sales, Product Marketing, Services and Engineering to create a strategy that provides the best solutions to customers. You will become intimately acquainted with the customer’s business requirements, technical needs, systems, environment and service history, enabling you to present targeted business solutions.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE:
- Software presales experience in a hunting role – selling enterprise software to the large enterprises
- Strong knowledge in cloud consumption concepts and hybrid cloud management across multiple hyperscalers
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of cloud technologies like machine learning or artificial intelligence
- Conducting Proof of concepts at customer sites for enterprise software, hardware products
- Adept with ROI/TCO presentations
- Expert at whiteboarding, presentations and live + remote demonstrations
- Cloud infrastructure platforms/CI/HCI from NetApp/NTNX/Dell a plus
- Business value selling skills sell to different personas in the account and create business value
- Selling subscription-based software models.
- Familiar with selling to Cloud centric buyers.
- Positive attitude – look for solutions not problems
- Ability to work with multiple extended account teams across the entire value delivery chain – sales/presales/services/support/product management/marketing/
- Ability to execute on multiple parallel engagements – excellent prioritization is a must have
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.
Employer’s Job# 607358000
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.