General Labor, Bakery-Production
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Northlake, IL 60164
ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery , Otis Spunkmeyer , and Oakrun Farm Bakery . We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 20 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
Applies basic skills to ensure that product to meet company specifications, ensure that job duties that affect safety, legality and Quality Standards are addressed. Perform duties and tasks routinely. Adapts techniques to meet special needs, and apply basic skills to ensure that product meets Company specification. Reporting to Line lead.
- Sign in on your line Staffing sheet
- Be at your work station on time.
- Work safely, use floor mats
- Follow all Food Safety, GMP Policies.
- Wear blue Vinyl or Nitrile gloves (where applicable)
- Ensure to follow proper bag and box procedure (how to open)
- Form pieces of dough and place on pan where applicable.
- Remove any visual small or large dough pieces and place in re-usable bin or garbage, based on what your orders are
- Report any dough pieces that may visually contain foreign material.
- Maintain speed; each employee is responsible to form a certain amount of pieces per minute.
- Inform Line Lead any time you must leave line.
- Ensure compliance with Production/Packaging procedure/practices as well as inspecting all areas within the Mfg line for any operational and/or mechanical issues as well as taking corrective action and/or notifying supervision and/or management.
- Expected to work in other areas as needed to replace other positions on line as needed.
- Ensure quality and consistency of product during processing.
- Maintain area of responsibility clean and organized. This position is also responsible for food safety and legality.
- Supports quality control programs to ensure production procedures are in compliance with best practices food safety and quality standards.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Education/Experience Requirements: No experience required. Less than high school education and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands, handle or feel objects. Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
ARYZTA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 561706601A1
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.