General Labor, Bakery
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Northlake, IL 60164
ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery , Otis Spunkmeyer , and Oakrun Farm Bakery . We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 20 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
Applies basic skills to ensure that product to meet company specifications, ensure that job duties that affect safety, legality and Quality Standards are addressed. Perform duties and tasks routinely. Adapts techniques to meet special needs, and apply basic skills to ensure that product meets Company specification. Reporting to Line lead.
- Sign in on your line Staffing sheet
- Be at your work station on time.
- Work safely, use floor mats provided.
- Follow all Food Safety and GMP policies.
- Assist lines in all job tasks.
- Maintain area of responsibility clean and organized
- Inform Line Lead any time you must leave line.
- Ensures compliance with Production/Packaging procedure/practices as well as inspecting all areas within the Mfg line for any operational and/or mechanical issues as well as taking corrective action and/or notifying supervision and/or management.
- Expected to work in other areas as needed.
- Ensure quality and consistency of product during processing.
- Maintain line speed/standards
- This position is also responsible for food safety and legality.
- Support quality control programs to ensure production procedures are in compliance with best practices food safety and quality standards.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Education/Experience Requirements: No experience required. High school education or equivalent (GED) and/or combination of education and experience.
- Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands,
handle or feel objects. Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
ARYZTA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 561708201A1
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.