Seasonal Assistant TCP - Glenview (Contingent) 2nd
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Glenview, IL 60026
Seasonal Assistant TCP – Glenview (Contingent) 2nd &/ Weekends – 2601 Compass Rd Glenview, IL
The Administrative Assistant performs a wide range of administrative support responsibilities for leaders to help facilitate the efficient operation of the Unit/Department/Division. Responsibilities
- Provide general administrative support to leaders.
- Schedule and maintain calendars, meetings and travel itineraries.
- Screen telephone calls and visitors; resolves routine and some complex inquires.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Perform data entry and scan documents.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails using MS Office Suite of applications.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming electronic and paper correspondence.
- Prepare and distributes minutes of meetings.
- Maintain, order and distribute office supplies.
- Performs other job functions as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years general office or secretarial experience required. Hospital or physician office experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment and resolve standard problems (paper jams, toner replacement etc.)
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to provide high level of quality customer service to employees, leaders, patients/families and external vendors.